Public Art & Cultural Strategy
Our experience in delivering public art for sites including the 2012 Olympic Park and relationships with respected cultural institutions help us to provide tailored public art and cultural strategies whether as part of public space or commercial development.
A member of the GLA/TFL Architecture, Design and Urbanism framework for arts strategy consultancy we work with both local authorities and private developers to deliver and commission the best in new work accross a range of scales and media from architectural interventions to performances.
- Developing art strategies for development
- Assisting artists with budget & programme
- Experienced interface with statutory bodies
- Relationships with cultural orgainsiations
- Public participation programmes
- Inhouse or Outsourced Commissions